Fly Closer Friday Reflection 12/1

Every week in our SOC class we are required to update our Flight Plans. Our flight plans is a document where we write down our weekly goals and if we do not accomplish them then we keep it on the document  until it is completed. This week I wrote down update pictures for the blog and contacting our community partner about service projects. The blog has certain requirements that we have to obtain in order to have a successful blog that helps with the community. However, as a SOC representative we want to connect with our community by reaching out to them and offering our service to them. We can participate in community service projects or help with anything they need.

This week I accomplished contacting our community partner however she did not send me a list of service projects but we are staying in touch. I am also saving pictures for our blog so that I can update it as much as I can so everyone knows what the Thomas Nelson Volleyball team is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment