Flycloser Semester 1 Reflection


Semester 1 is done of my senior year and I have learned and accomplished so many things in SOC. Soc is abbreviated for the phrase, Student Organization Council. For volleyball, I have contacted our community partner and have started scheduling service projects for the spring semester, since the year is almost up. Having a community partner teaches us that helping out in our local community is a great way to not only connect with them, but as a team as well. We have bonded countless times, whether it is through practice or through team bonding.
Image may contain: 24 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor


Overall, the volleyball team has had a very successful year. We have learned to connect, care, and create as one unit as we took on the year. As the volleyball representative I have updated our blog throughout the whole season, faced many challenges when it came to recruiting players, and helping other people throughout our community. But as 2018 approaches I will continue to connect with the volleyball team even though I will be graduating in May.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.Safety playground

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, great post! I just want to leave my super-thoughtful comment here for you to read. I've made it thought-provoking and insightful, and also questioned some to the points you made in your blog post to keep you on your toes...
    Thanks...
    Volleyball Exporter in India
    Volleyball Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete